Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Drake's Downfall Chapter Two Part Two


Drake could not take the noise from the drawing room any longer. Had he not had an engagement with Lord Wellsey, maybe he would have been a little more tolerant of his errant brother this morning.

“For god’s sake Charles, this house is not a brothel and I would appreciate it if you would not treat it as such.” Drake boomed, storming into the drawing room. The sound of a loud pop met his ears and he shuddered. His cock twitched and lust ran red-hot through his veins. If he didn’t bed Georgetta soon he would be libel to go mad.

“Come now, dear brother. You’ve never objected to my little parties before. What has changed?” Drake’s eyes were riveted on the scene before him. A scantily clad Kitty sat astride his naked brother, rocking back and forth and her bare breasts tantalisingly close to his willing mouth. His eyes half closed in ecstasy, Charles thrust upward, holding her in place and withdrew until only the head was nestled in her tight warm channel, his cock and balls glistening with Kitty’s juices.

Drake licked his lips, his erection growing by the second. Kitty wriggled and whimpered for Charles to plunge into her. He did so with a forceful jab of his hips and she screamed out her pleasure. Drake balled his hands into fists. His cock grew painfully hard. He did not see Kitty and Charles before him, but Georgetta and himself.

He closed his eyes to dismiss the vision, only to have it intensify. Georgetta’s scent assailed him and mingled with raw sex. He imagined her body, warm and lush - riding him hard and enticing him the way no other female had. Her full hips and substantially luscious ass would cushion their combined strokes. Her large, firm breasts would fill his hands to over flowing, and her cherry pink taut peaks begging to be nipped and suckled. He stifled a moan. Torture, pure torture.

“For the love of all that is holy, would you stop?” Drake could not hide the agony and need in his voice.

“I am certain,” Charles panted. “That Miss Kitty would not find a little two on one play distasteful.” With a look designed to tempt and tease, Kitty eyed Drake over her shoulder, held her breast up to her mouth and allowed her tongue to flick over the hardened nub. Charles pulled apart her ass cheeks, exposing her puckered hole for Drake.

A bead of sweat formed on Drake’s brow. His control neared breaking point, but still he couldn’t take his eyes from the couple. Would Georgetta be partial to two on one play? His cocked leaked pre-cum on seeing Charles wet his finger and rim Kitty’s anus. He slowly worked his finger in to the dark passage, Kitty groaned in sheer bliss, and her movements sped up.

“Enough!” Drake bellowed. “The two of you cease this instant.” Startled, Kitty shrieked and jumped off Charles’ lap. Charles reached for her, but she was gathering her clothes and heading for the door. Drake dropped into a chair by the fireplace. The weight of his brother’s stare forced him to look up.

“Do you take pleasure in what has transpired here this morning, brother?” Venom oozed from the lips of Charles.

“I take no pleasure in seeing you squander your life in this manner,” Drake sighed. “Nor do I take delight in seeing you abuse my home and reputation, for any would-by whore who, crosses your path.”

“Would-be whore! I make the assumption Kitty could not have been a whore this, six months hence, when you found her a delightful bed mate. On the contrary, I presume this honour has only been bestowed recently. Indeed since she has warmed my bed.” Charles glared at him, resentment etched on his face.

“Damn Charles, do you not see what is different? It has nought to do with whom you bed, but the manner in which you bed them. You practice no discretion. The whole of London speaks ill of your trysts, gambling and lost fortune. I, myself, am being tarred by the same brush.” Drake got up and paced in front of the fireplace.

“Since when do you have need of reputation?” Charles scoffed.

“Since, I seek to take myself a wife.” Drake snarled.

“A wife! Surely you jest?”

“Jest, I have never been so certain in my life. And you may have ruined the one prospect of worth, with all your high jinks. I require you packed and be gone before noon.” The colour drained from Charles’ face. He visibly stiffened. “And woe betide you if, you dawdle.”

“You cannot be so cruel, brother. No, I forbid you to regard me in this manner. Where will I go, for one and I have no money to speak of?”

“I know not where you go, for I have but one consideration to contend with, which is no concern of yours.” Drake had had enough. The soonest his brother left the better. “Father has mentioned these past months of your absence from Ridings. Mayhap you go there.”

“Ridings! You would have me banished to the country in the height of the season?”

“I would not have you banished, as you put it, Sir, but I merely proffered an option for your dilemma. Either way, I care not what you do.” Drake stalked to the door and looked over his shoulder. “Remember, noon and no later.”

5 comments:

Celia Kyle said...

Yay for Drake and resisting the woman's pleasures!

I have to admit, I didn't like him at first (based solely on Georgetta's opinion of him), but he's certaintly been painted with a brighter brush in this installment.

I will say that I'm a bit miffed at you though...getting us all hot and bothered with no relief. ;)

Celia

Paz Edwards said...

Oh, wow! Drake is getting tough with this brother and trying to clean up his reputation because of Georgetta. I like that. He's really smitten with her, huh? I'm loving the progression of this story. He'd better hurry up with his plans for Georgetta. Isn't she leaving town? ;-) Thanks for the story, Shara.

Paz

Nicole said...

I kind of feel bad for Charles, but Drake wants his woman and he wants his reputation back to persue his woman. I LOVE it hon, can't wait to see what happens next. Big Hugs you talented, fabulous writer you. Um is all this flattery working? Hehe. :p You know me.

Unknown said...

Shar you are doing a great job with this story. Drake is falling hard and that makes him even hotter.

I can not wait to read the next installment. WTG!!! You Rock!!!

Rochelle

Jay said...

Mmmm, I can hardly wait for Drake and Georgetta to get together...all that pent-up lust!

Weel done, Shar. Your talent is really showing.

Jay