Pages

Saturday, September 16, 2006

What Am I Doing?


Aaaahhhh Don't you just love cowboys? There is something so strong, rugged and just plain, well manly about them. I would love to be locked in a ... Well I don't think I should say anymore.

Anyway, for those who don't know me I'm aspiring romance / erotica author Shara Cooper. I'm hoping to change the aspiring title to published soon. LOL

I've number of WIP at the moment. A paranormal / sci-fi called the Aqua System: Kan's Destiny. I'm hoping that this will be at least a 4 book series. The people from Kan's world don't mind about who they find their sexual pleasure with until their Destiny if revealed to them. Well, then it's a whole different ballgame and they can get kind of possessive. Oh and they a number of hiden talents that is sure to shock any gal right out if clothes.

My shifter novella - Halloween Surprise - has my hero Blake giving Krisha a hard time. He's also keeps getting on my case about some chick called Anita, and she's not even in the story. Hmmmm I think I need to do a little asking around to find out exactly what this wolfman has been upto. The things he's telling me are embarrassing even to an author like me.

I've two contemps in the works as well - A Question of Trust and The Trade Off. Also I'm writing a story for a very good friends blogspot Dark Ice Goddess's Stories. For those who know the site I'm writing Nora's Story one of the friends of Calla from the story Thunderstorm Rendevous.

Nora's had a bit of a rough time in the past - but she's been forging ahead and making a great career for herself as a photographer. She's even landedshooting the cover of Vogue- which she won't shut up about and is giving me a headache. But she's made a enemy along the way. You see it's her big mouth - she can't keep it shut. Well, she doesn't know she got this enemy and a planned weekend to a beach house is not gonna be what she expected at all.

I'll be posting excerpts and undates on all my WIP as I go along. *Sigh* "Alright Brin, keep it down will you. *Groan* Not you too Blake." Sheeesh it seems that some of my guys want to post a message or two as well. Will they ever leave me in peace, I suspect not until I let them have their say. So who knows who the next post will be from. LOL

Shara

8 comments:

Celia Kyle said...

I get to comment first!!! Yay!!!! We haven't heard from Kan lately...when do we get more of him? Hmmmm?????

CK

Shara Cooper said...

Hey Celia - you know Kan the oh so strong and silent type. He'll be around soon, promise.

SC

Jan said...

Hey Hun

It's about time that you blogged and informed everyone of the wonderful works in progress that you're hiding!!

By the way, I am looking for my 'Brin' fix!! Help a poor girl out!!

Catch up with you soon!

Jan

Paz Edwards said...

Hi there! Welcome to the world of blogs! I'm looking forward to reading all about your works in progress. Yay!

Paz (who loves a cowboy!)

Anita said...

I LOVE YOU SHARA!!! But not as much as Blake! *G* He's HOT!

~Anita

Nicole said...

Hey babe, sorry I didn't post this earlier, but great blog. Um Kraw doesn't tell you anything about me right? *Nicole's now nervous* lol. Big Hugs and congrats on the blog.

Shara Cooper said...

Hey guys - thanks for the comments and the congrats. Well Nicole as for Kraw telling me things, where do you think I get some of my ideas from for sex scenes. LMAO - do you honestly think my imagination is that good.

SC

Nicole said...

He is so dead when he gets back her. *blushing furiously*