Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My Weekend Was Hell


So much for getting some writing done this weekend. *sigh* I was working at my dreaded day job (DDJ) all weekend and I even had meeting scheduled for Sunday morning at 8.30. So much for it being a Monday to Friday gig. Oh well.

On a good note I've been mentioned on Sexual Chocolate Blog spot and my friend's Celia Kaye's Blog as well, although I'm not too sure Celia appreciated what I said to her!!!!!

Work is progressing on my confession for Dark Ice Goddess' Stories. I'm hoping to have most of that wrapped up this week. So any takers for proofing it? LOL

Blake has gone off in a sulk because I promised to work on him... I mean his story this weekend and I've not got around to it. I just hope Anita didn't hear that.

Well as for Kans's Destiny - he's been pretty quiet - probably because he was quite happy at where I left the story. But Brin, his ever loving side kick, won't shut and Kan's brother, Kraw, went and eloped and got himself married to the Dark Ice Goddess herself. What the heck am I gonna do with them?

Nikos, from the Trade Off, is getting impatient to see his contract signed, sealed and "delivered" in more ways than one. Steve, from a Question of Trust, is just a little worried at the moment that his secret will be revealed before he's had chance to explain things to Sara. So my head is a mess at the minute. LOL Oh the joys of wanting to be an author, who told me I was any good at this and gave me the idea to get published. Ah, I think that would be my friend Jan, but where is she, off playing and causing trouble with Brin.

On a sad note, one of my favourite hunks sites is closing down on the 21st September, icy hot hunks. Shall we just say that this site has been a great source of "inspiration" for me over the last few months. So I think that my choices for today is whether I write or continue to download as many "inspirational" pics as possible before the site closes. Hmmmm, tough choice that one, I wonder what I will go for?

And just to leave on a positive note, here's a little scenery for all you cowboy lovers to have a good look at.

Shara

3 comments:

Celia Kyle said...

Hey hon! You know I'd proof for you!! Though you do have Good Woman so it may not be much of an offer after all. LOL I'm looking for more Kan woman...get to it!

CK

Nicole said...

Just remember he used mind control on me! And um, now Remy (Outlaw wants to know about this Brin person. I think Jan is in trouble. lol. I'm sorry you had a crappy weekend. My suggestion, take a break from writing and download as many hunk as you possibly can. Then try writing later. It's good to take time for yourself. Big Hugs Hon.

Anita said...

I HEARD THAT COMMENT!!! You better not be messing with Blake!!! *G* It does suck about IcyHotHunks shutting down! *sigh* *HUGS* Miss ya, girly!!