Pages

Monday, October 02, 2006

Boys Misbehaving

There was a slight creak of a floorboard as Brin crept along the landing. He held his breath and waited to see if Shara had heard him. Judging that he was safe, he very quietly opened the study door.

"Psst, wolfman, stop chasing your tail and get in here, you big fur ball."

Blake stopped dead in his wolf tracks. "Are you talking to me, you over sexed vamp alien?"

Brin's grin grew wider, "Yeah, I suppose I am." he shook his head, "Never mind that, she's not on the blast computer for once. This is our chance to be heard."

Padding along the landing, Blake couldn't resist scaring Tink, Shara's mad cat. "Blake, will you stop that, she'll hear you."

"Okay, okay, I'm coming. Don't get your breaches in a twist." Blake jumped into the other chair and shifted back into human form. "Erm Brin, why the hell have you posted a pic of two men? Where are the women?"

"She always post pics of men on her blog, this way they won't be so suspicious. Besides, she does not have any pics of women."

"What the hell are you going on about? Aren't we supposed to be introducing ourselves? Hello, like they are not gonna know it's us." Blake rolled his eyes.

"Erm, well I... well I had not really thought that far ahead." Brin couldn't keep his eyes from Blake's naked form. "Blake could you put some clothes on, you are...well kind of distracting."

Tracing Brin's eye line Blake knew instantly where he was looking. "Hey, eyes on the screen buddy. You are not getting you hands, mouth or anything else for that matter on my piece of prime wolf meat."

Brin licked his lips, nearly salivating at what Blake had on offer. "Come on Blake, you know I want a piece of you."

"I don't care what you want. How many more times do I have to tell you I don't do men? Just because you do men, women and any alien that takes your fancy, you are not gonna change my mind. Now, aren't we supposed to be doing something...like introducing ourselves?"

Running his tongue seductively over his elongated fangs, "Yes, I suppose you are right but..."

"But what?" Blake raised his eyes to look at Brin's face and released a low growl. "Oh no, you freaky alien vamp, you can get that look of your face now."

Brin shook his head, "I cannot, I need some ass and while you're the only one here..." with that he leapt off the chair at Blake. In the enclosed space Blake wasn't quick enough to escape him. A loud crash had Shara running up the stairs.

"What the hell is going here?" She stood in the doorway of the study, hands on hips and foot tapping. At that moment Tink, decided to join in the melee firmly planting her claws into Brin's back.

Brin uncharacteristically swore and pulled Tink from his back, tossing her into the bedroom. "Well, he started it," waving his hand towards Blake. "Look how he is walking around. How am I suppose to restrain myself?"

"Hey, it's not my fault. You were the one who was impatient and wanted to introduce us."

Shara visibly paled, "Oh no, what have you two done?"

The two men got up and dusted themselves down. "Nothing." They both mutter at the same time.

"Blake, Brin - Anita and Jan are gonna kill you two." Shaking her head, shouting loudly, "Kraw, get your butt up here."

In a flash, Kraw was at the top of the stairs, "Yes, Shara."

Reaching up Brin's over 7 foot frame and Blake's over 6 foot frame, Shara took both men by the ears and started to lead them downstairs. "Right, you two have got some explaining to do and it had better be good." Pausing on the stairs to shout back at Kraw, "Can you get the cat off the ceiling? Lord only knows how she ended up there."

Kraw let out a low rumbling laugh.

* * * * * *

You maybe wondering who is relaying this part of Shara's life well, allow me to introduce myself. I am Kraw, first brother to Kan, who is King of our Realm. You will be getting to know me quite well, although not as well as the Dark Ice Goddess herself. Mwhahahahahahahahaha.

5 comments:

Eve Vaughn said...

Man on man loving is always a beautiful thing

Nicole said...

Whoo hoo! You updated. What? Kraw updated? *Nicole starts to sweat* He better not say anything. I will deny everything, ya hear me, everything! Thanks for the yummy pic whoever updated. lol. Hugs.

Celia Kyle said...

Love it!!! Too bad we couldn't have had a little more lovin' b/t Brin & Blake. You know I love some YML...

Celia

Anita said...

I should be mad at Blake, but I just can't do it! *G* Go easy on 'em Shar!!!

Paz Edwards said...

Hey there, Kraw! Nice to meet you!

Looks like Shara has her hands full. ;-)

Paz